milastokerpro / Depositphotos.com
BISMARCK, N.D. (KFGO) — North Dakota Department of Health and Human Services says four more cases of measles have been confirmed in the state, bringing the number of cases to 15.
13 cases are in Pembina County, and department officials say one case has been reported in Walsh County and another in Williams County.
Three people have been hospitalized due to the outbreak. Seven of the cases are in children under 5 years old. The Health Department says eight cases are in unvaccinated people. Four cases are in people who have been fully vaccinated. Two cases have an unknown vaccination status.
Measles was first reported this year in North Dakota in Williams County February 2. The Health Department reported 36 cases total last year.






Comments