Random thoughts from the mind of Collin Taylor. You never know what you may hear. Click to hear, if you dare. 2pm - 7pm
- Jake Owen Calls The Froggy Morning Show
- Mandy's Celebrity Downlow 3/05/14
- LIVE Valentine's Day Wedding Propsal
Tune in to Shawn for high amounts of randomness as he keeps you company at work and gets you home every weekday afternoon!All Posts »
FM Interviews is where you come when you want to hear an interview you may have missed on one of our FM stations. Sometime, due to timing we are unable to air the interview in its entirety, that's where FM Interviews comes in. Want to hear the full interview from a comedian that is coming to town, or maybe you missed the interview one of our morning shows did with the singer of your favorite band? You now have the FM Interviews podcast to turn to.
- Mike Stud Rolls Into Moorhead Tonight And Y94 Got A Chance To Chat With Mike Before The Show!
- Battle Of The Badges
- TONIGHT!! Matt Nathanson and Gavin DeGraw
She gets you through the workday with Fargo-Moorhead's New Country! 9am - 2pm
- She wants to see YOU Friday night!
- Nell is off to see Betty White at Comicon, but first, reviews 3 new movies!
- Nell Minnow talks monkey business this week!!
A weekly discussion, with guest 'geeks', about science and sci-fi news you may be interested in.All Posts »
Dave Nelson, Brad Ludwig and Anessa Mooyeens talk about aliens in film, television, literature and real life with news, what we're watching and special spotlights on certain aliens.
- Episode 110 - It’s Not Dogs Peeing
- Episode 109 - Factored In For Drinking
- Episode 108 - Hello Kitty All The Things
We talk about true paranormal experiences, UFOs and Bigfoot encounters! Sometimes we have other cool subjects as well!
- Elaine DeAngelo Discusses Biblical Prophecies
- Angels of Light Paranormal Society Road Trips
- A Return of Old Friends, Anna Loraine Hill and Scott Wolf
The Spoiler Room is a podcast recorded live via a Google Hangout session. We get togehter every 2 weeks, with film makers, critics and fans talking about what they love the most...movies. Topics vary from current films to classics and everything in between. You never know what to expect in The Spoiler Room but I guarantee the movies will be spoiled and the conversation will be fresh.
- Episode 19 - Dawn of the Planet of the Apes...on Horses
- Episode 18 - Dark 80s Kids Movies Part 2
- Episode 17 - So Bad It's Good
The FM's Night show gives you the most New Country! 7pm - 12amAll Posts »
Listen to Tim on weekends!