BARNESVILLE (KFGO-AM) -- A home in Barnesville was heavily damaged in a propane blast Monday morning. There were no injuries.
Fire chief Mike Stetz says the force of the explosion blew out the basement door and the garage door. He says there was an initial fireball that put itself it out. He says it's very fortunate no one was hurt. The house is a twin home, and the next door neighbor's heard and felt the blast. Stetz says the home sustained a lot of structural damage.
The blast happened just before 10:30 a.m.
The woman who lived there was not home at the time.