FARGO, ND. (KFGO AM) -- Fire caused by a grill caused $10,000 in damage to a home at 6463 Osgood Parkway in south Fargo about 12:30 this morning.
First units on scene found the fire had burned into an exterior wall.
Firefighters removed vinyl siding and other building material and were able to put it out quickly.
Several crews were brought in to make sure the fire had not spread to the attic or the interior of the home.
There was some smoke damage inside and the homes' residents were displaced for the night.