On Air Now


Listen Live Now » 99.9 FM Fargo-Moorhead


Current Conditions(Fargo,ND 58103)

More Weather »
57° Feels Like: 57°
Wind: N 7 mph Past 24 hrs - Precip: 0”
Current Radar for Zip


Clear 47°


Sunny 73°

Thurs Night

Clear 47°


Cause of Fargo house fire electrical

FARGO (KFGO-AM) -- Investigators believe that electrical wiring was the cause of a fire that damaged a century-old home in So. Fargo early Thursday morning.

They say the fire appears to have started on the third floor from wiring that ignited something combustible used in construction of the home.

The home, west of So. University drive near Rose Coulee, had been moved to fargo from Fergus Falls in 1992.

Owners Ron and Mary Kinzler are confident that the damage can be repaired. They hope to live in the house while the work is underway.


Comments are not enabled for this article.