Mountain Dew Dorito cupcakes.
Delicious or Disgusting?
Mountain Dew cup cakes sound not so bad. When you add Doritos, could it be better?
Mountain Dew Dorito cup cake were inspired by video gamers who've requested it. When I think about it, it kinda makes sense. We like to put sweet and salty foods together all the time. In this recipe, your just adding sour :)
Check out the step by step video on how to make your very own Mountain Dew Dorito cup cakes.
- 1 box of lemon cake mix
- 1 box of lemon pudding mix
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups of Mountain Dew
- 4 eggs
Mix all ingredients together, then fill each cupcake tray about 3/4 of the way up. Bake at 350 for 16 minutest.
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup room temp butter
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons of lemon zest
- 3 oz of Mountain Dew
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- A few drops of electric green food coloring
- 1 bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos (for garnishing)
Mix all the ingredients (except the Doritos) together until smooth.